Monday, March 17, 2014

Think Spring with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday and St. Patrick's Day crafty friends! It's my day to share a project over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog today!

Yesterday we introduced our brand new challenge for this week "Think Spring".  My project for today is inspired by and follows the theme as I am definitely thinking Spring the last 3 weeks.


In the background you'll see a Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker frame underneath the Lattice. On top of the Lattice I've used the XM Scalloped Circle and Horizon Circle Boutique Stacker Frame. A few Rose Leaves peek out from the bottom right.


The Garden Gate is layered next and I've cut the Ivy Corner Flourish and woven it through the gate in a few areas. Darling Daisies were a sweet little floral accent to mix in with the Sweet Williams Strip flower as well.  The Tags 2 that I've used is tied around my blue flower with simple white string.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Other Products:
Secret Garden pattern papers by Graphic 45
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Coral, Caribbean Blue and Lemonade by Quick Quotes
Cream Acrylic Paint
Kaisercraft Pearls
String

Please join us this week for our new challenge "Think Spring"!  You could win a $20 gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn Designs online store just for playing along!!! Check out all of the details here.

We always love to see your beautiful creations! Have a fabulous week.

1 comment:

Bea38 said...

Wow, wow, wow !!!
What a wonderful card !!!
I love it !