Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Please Feed The Animals!

Happy Tuesday to you! 

Today I have my final project as a Guest Designer with Pretty Little Studio blog to share with you!

As I've said, I received the beautiful “Nature Walk” collection from Pretty Little Studio to work with! We had gone to a Deer Park in the Wisconsin Dells last year with the boys and the line was just perfect for capturing those memories.

This project is affectionately named “Please… Feed the Animals!” It’s a page of our oldest hand feeding the deer. I loved the look on his face when the deer took his treat right out of his hand!


I was inspired by the “Vintage Die Cut – Fern the Fawn” and wanted to showcase it on the page. To journal my Arrowhead Note Strip, I used my printer and sized my text to fit the tag, then I taped it to my template and printed directly on my tag.


The chevron was cut by hand. I used it to layer behind my base layers for an anchor and bits of it are layered under the photos for interest. A bit of zig zag stitching adds to the whimsical feel of the page.

The embellishment that I created with the Pinecone Bookmark Card is one of my favorite things on this page. The top tiny scallop border was created using a punch.


Pretty Little Studio Ingredients:
Flair
 
It was so much fun to Guest Design for Pretty Little Studio and I'm so super excited to be a part of their new Design Team! 

If you haven't had a chance to stop over to check the collections in the Pretty Little Studio Store, you really need to take some time and browse - they are amazing!!!

Have a super scrappity day!

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is SOOOO adorable! I love your layout!!!

Lynn said...

What a fun project Rhonda! I love all the layers, your title, and how you used the white background!!!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty with so many wonderful details. I love it.

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Super cute! Love it!