Sunday, August 11, 2013

A BoBunny Introduction

Weekend Greetings to you! 

I'm super excited to have been introduced over on the BoBunny blog on Thursday and wanted to share one of my submission projects here too.  This page was created this using the Surprise! collection.  I thought it would be fun to use the line to document our son's first lost tooth.  He was dancing around so excited for the Tooth Fairy to visit.

You'll see a nice variety of the Banner paper and of course those amazing Noteworthy items on here.  Shhh... I have a secret...  I am addicted to those Noteworthy coordinating packages.  You can use them in so many ways. 


Greetings from one of the new additions to the Bo Bunny Design Team!

My name is Rhonda Van Ginkel and I live in the beautiful Twin Cities of Minnesota. Some may associate that with snow, mosquitos, ScrapFest and the Mall of America and you would all be correct! I am blessed to be a wife to my husband Chuck for seven years. We have two beautiful and busy little boys ages four and five. Fortunately, my guys and our dog Radar usually provide scrapping inspiration 24x7! 

I've been paper crafting now for a little over four years and love everything about the creative process! I am over the moon excited to be a part of the BoBunny Design Team.

Thank you!

*****
 
I hope you're having a super scrappity weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun layout! Congrats again... I can't wait to see your creations!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a fun page!

Lynn said...

Congrats on making the BoBunny team Rhonda. Your will be the perfect addition! Your layout is just too dang cute! I love how you layered all the elements!!! I just can't wait to see what else you create!

Michelle said...

It is a fabulous, so bright and cheery colored page!!! Congrats on your new DT endeavor!! :) You will knock their socks off. :)

Katie said...

So much fun layering going on here! I always love that you have such cute photos of your boys, too.