Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Imaginisce Blog Hop Winners!

Imaginisce Veteran's Day Blog Hop Winners!!!

A sincere thank you for all of the kind comments.  Even more exciting... this blog now has over 500 followers, so I am giving away a Unibind Photobook Creator to a lucky reader!

So... without further delay here are the winners, chosen via Randomizer.org!!!


Are you ready?


...


...


...


...


...

The goody box winner is....


KellyG said...
Awesome card! Love that little guy! Always love the papers especially the Christmas lines!
Friday, November 09, 2012
 Delete

The UNIBIND Photo Book Creator winner is...
{VICKI} said...
I'm a new follower # 499---just one more to go
Good luck!
and I'm hoping I get lucky too!
Thanks so much for the chance at some great prizes!
Thursday, November 08, 2012
 Delete
Winners, please email me at snapwhiz@gmail.com within 7 days to claim your prize. 


Not a winner this time?

Stay tuned as I am cleaning out my craft space and will be having another goody box or two to share again.

Thank you all so much, without you I wouldn't even have a blog. I appreciate and read every single comment.

Have a super scrappity week!!!
~ Rhonda

1 comment:

{VICKI} said...

Yippy!
Sending you an email right now
Thanks!