Saturday, January 14, 2012

CHA Sneak Peek at Summer Samba!

Happy Saturday greetings to you! 

I have a happy little creation for you today featuring a CHA Sneak peek of one of Quick Quotes' new lines called "Summer Samba"!!!  Did you know that Quick Quotes makes some beautiful paper lines with coordinating color vellum journaling "helpers"?  You really should pop on over to the store and check things out!

Check out Quick Quotes over on Facebook too as they are counting down to CHA.  They are sending 20 prizes out in 20 days!!!  There are still lots of prizes to be won!!!

It's bitter cold here in the midwest, but in my crafty room it's sizzling with the heat of some Summer Samba!!!  This cheerful collection is so much fun!  I think I might need to take a tropical cruise to make some photos to go along with it.  Doesn't that sound like a great idea?  *grin*

There's a little story about my card for today.  I intended on creating this for submission to the recent Paper Crafts call for their sketch.  Due to family illness, this did not get done in the timeframe required for the submission.  So, I thought it would be fun to share here today. 

I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur and my Standard Circles SM dies to create my sun shape. 

Want to get some more Samba in your soul?  Pop on over to the Quick Quotes blog and look around a bit.  The gals have had a bunch of fun creating with this line!!!

Ingredients:
Summer Samba papers by Quick Quotes
Blue Hawaiian and Maraschino Cherry PowderPuff Chalk Inks by Quick Quotes
Standard Circles SM by Spellbinders
Alpha Rub-Ons by October Afternoon
Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill
Other:  Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks for stopping on over today!  Have a super fabulous scrappity weekend!!!
~Rhonda

1 comment:

Me-Ma Kim said...

I LOVE IT!! The colors in this collection are AWESOME!! I think a cruise would be a GREAT idea! LOL! Have a GREAT Day and thanks for sharing,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com