Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quick Quotes Birthday Card Blog Hop! 7/30 - 7/31

Happy Saturday to all of my crafty friends!!!  Thank you so much for stopping on over today! 

Today's project is a card that I created for our Quick Quotes Design Team Birthday Blog Hop 7/30 - 7/31.  I’m sure you’re all familiar with a standard blog hop - a long list of blogs, and you hop from one to the other leaving comments...

Well, this one has a twist. This should be a super efficient hop for you, the hopper...

We’re linking up Design Team blogs instead of individual bloggers blogs... So you only have to make 8 stops, and you’ll get to see more than 50 cards!  If you’re interested, go directly to the start at:


There is some great blog candy to be had, so you definitely want to stop on over!!!

Here’s my card using Quick Quotes July Club Q kits and some "Julie Je T'aime" papers:

The Happy Birthday sentiment inside:

I hope you hop along with us!

Thank you so much for stopping on over and spending a moment here with me today!  Enjoy your fabulous weekend whatever you're up to!

~ Rhonda

No comments: