Monday, February 21, 2011

Berry Berry Sweet!

Good morning!  I hope this post today fills you with the spirit and excitement of Spring like it does me!  Trust me, here in blizzard ridden Minnesota, we need some glimpses of Spring!

I'm so excited to be a part of the Release Party for Berrylicious with Imaginisce!!!  This week we have all kinds of inspiration and projects to share, in addition of course there will be give-aways so that you might win your own new fabulous collection! 

This new collection is packed with cartoon character fruits, gorgeous vibrant colours and tons of cheer.  It truly is well named, berrylicious!

Today is the official launch of the Release Party!  To kick things off we are starting with layouts.   When I got this yummy collection, I took one look at the very springlike green color in the papers and went for my water sprinkler photos from last summer!   Here's what I was inspired to create:

I just love using my I-Rock and those fun flourish templates and these photos just called for it!  I also used some colored gems in the rainbow and cloud diecut too for fun.  Here's another photo for details:
This is the first time I stitched through my chipboard alphas on a layout and I think I might be addicted!  I mixed up the bottom layers of this page with texture from burlap, a paper doilie, vintage lace and some seam binding ribbon.  The stick pins are from Little Yellow Bicycle and Maya Road, alphas are American Crafts Thickers. 

I hope you stop on over and join us at the Imaginisce Blog for some fun today!  Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter too, there are amazing prize opportunities that you won't find out about unless you sign up!  (Cricut Cake anyone?!!!!)

Thanks so much for stopping by and spending a moment with me today!   Have yourself a super scrappity day!!!

1 comment:

Auntie Ang said...

I( love the way that the rhinestones look like water splats...
Lots of detail.... It makes me want to jump right out and buy this