Friday, January 21, 2011

Cardabilities Birthday Bash Winner!

Greetings and Happy Friday to you all! 

I wanted to make sure and post my winner from the Cardabilities Birthday Bash ...  I combined my reveal and hop posts and the randomizer chose ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


#12!!!

===============================================
Brittney said...

Oh no! That's no good about the hop. But, this hop did send me here, and I'm lovin' your blog!

January 15, 2011 8:58 PM
===============================================
 
Congratulations Brittney!  Please email me at snapwhiz at gmail.com with your snail mail addy and I will get your goodies off to you!!!
 
Stay tuned ladies, I have a sneaky suspicion that I will have more fun things to give away very soon!!!

Have a Super Scrappity Day!!!

No comments: