Friday, December 31, 2010

Cardabilities Reveal #18!!!

Greetings my favorite bloggers!

First of all, I have to apologize that my Cardabilities post is a day off.  We have had sick children here and are now moving into day four.  I'm really hopeful that all will be better soon and that you do not have this at your house!!! 

Without further delay, here is the sketch that our wonderfully talented Karan Gerber created for us:

















My interpretation of the sketch using some Basic Grey Jovial and Fancy Pants from the Back Porch Memories December Medley kit.  I had the honor of being their Guest Designer for December and want to say thank you to them. 















Don't you just love those felties?! I couldn't resist and used the snowman and added that little package to layer him.  The scallop border, those are all Fancy Pants trims.

I hope whatever you are doing this evening is delightful and that you bring in the New Year with peace and happiness and of course safely!!!  Thank you so much for popping over and spending a moment with me today.

Have a Super Scrappity Day!!!

No comments: