Monday, October 11, 2010

From one Gypsy to Another... Thank You!!!

I wanted to take a quick moment to say a very big and special  
Thank You
to Sarah Martina, Provocraft and to the Cricut Circle Blog!

Why?  Well take a look at this post on Sarah Martina's blog and you will find out.  Yes, of all things, I WON A GPYSY for my Cricut Expression!!!  How totally awesome is that?  I am so excited, words escape me and I can't even hardly believe that it's real  I also joined up on the Cricut Circle Blog as well and can not wait to play over there!

My girl Pinky has been talking up a storm all about it the Cricut Circle Blog and the magazine and I can't wait to be a part of all the excitement.  

Pssst...  if you want to win one too, she has an awesome giveaway for 2 of them on her blog!!!

Thank you again to Sarah, the Cricut Circle Blog and to Provocraft for your amazing generosity!  I hope you are having a super scrappity day!!!

No comments: