Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketchabilities Blog Hop Winners!!!

Happy Wednesday to you!  This is my 2nd post for today, scroll on down for some Pixie-licious stuff!!!

I'm so excited, I get to announce my Sketchabilities Birthday Celebration blog hop winner today!!!

I went on over to Randomizer.org and this is what happened:  #32 is my lucky winner! 

Jan Garber said...
Great hop!
September 16, 2010 5:46 PM

Please email me your addy at snapwhiz@gmail.com and I'll get your prize off to you this weekend!

Here is a list of all our winners...

Rita Vergara-Kelly Massman

Amy Kilgore - Lindsey

Shawn Lahr - Christina
 
Liza Bermuda - Barb Turpin

Heather Leopard - Jennybean

Sheree Power - Stacy

Jenny Chesnick- Jennifer

Char Dobson - Rita
 
Rhonda Van Ginkel - Jan Garber
 
Wendy Jordan - Faye marie
 
Simona Montanari - Jennifer
 

Karen Lancaster: Kelly Massman

and our Main Blog Giveaway Winner is:

Here are your random numbers:
60
Timestamp: 2010-09-22 20:08:18 UTC
Denise said...
Your first blog hop ROCKED!!! Seriously, you guys put on an amazing one! The "magic" words are : We sure hope you have enjoyed participating in our first birthday celebration! I Love Sketchabilities!
Denise: if you could please email me your snail addy to
sketchabilities@gmail.com that would be great :)
Thank you so much to all the participants of the hop!  Please be sure to play along at Sketchabilities!!!

1 comment:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I felt so lucky was a good hop