Friday, August 13, 2010

Legacy of Love...

Happy Friday!

I’m here with my current creation for Thoughts2Paper.  Lucky me, I was given the glorious My Mind’s Eye’s beautiful So Sophie collection to work with!  I can’t even begin to tell you how beautiful this line is! The variety and elegance of these papers are simply fantastic.



















I took this photo during a recent visit to my Dad’s farm. Its most likely one of the last pictures I will have of my boys where they are both in diapers. So my title became “Diaper Duo… Legacy of Love”… (grin!) It was extremely warm this summer day and my little guys took a break from the sprinklers to goof off.












For this project I decided to use the circle diecut as is. I used the I-Rock and colored gems to enhance the center of the florals on here. For extra interest and dimension on my title block, I added some Ranger Glossy Accents and popped with foam dots.

Journal pull reads: Grandpa’s Farm 7-17-10 You had the best time at Grandpa’s farm! Tractor rides, running through the sprinkler and playing with the water pump. It was so much fun to see you enjoy the farm as much as I did when I was little. XoXo Mommy.

The bracket on the bottom is one of the strips from a page. I just love that they include designs on those strips, genius! Trust me, you need to check out this line from MME!!!

Store Items: My Mind’s Eye ‘So Sophie’ collection, Zva bling flourish, I-Rock gems, Diamond Stickles, Martha Stewart Deep Edge Floral Vine Punch, Ranger Glossy Accents, Maya Road stick pins, Jenni Bowlin banner stickers and Helmar Zapdots. Ranger Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint and Weathered Wood.
Other Items: 2 Martha Stewart butterfly punches, 1 mini EK Success butterfly punch, bead garland, aqua fibers, stampin up file folder punch, hemp cord, thread and epoxy alphas.

Thanks so much for stopping on over! Have a super scrappity day and weekend!!!

p.s.  If you need some extra inspiration for your creations, pop on over to the T2P blog!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Mullanix said...

That line is gorgeous and so is your LO, love the bling and banners!! :)