Saturday, June 12, 2010

Button, Button, Hoo's Got The Button?

Have you heard?  Life Preserver's is having a crop this weekend!  Gather up your adhesive, sharpen your scissors and stop on over to check out the awesome inspiration that is over there!   The ladies there are the nicest gals on the planet!!!

One of my Make N' Take projects is this fun little decorated pint jar.  I could not resist doing something fun with this jar after we finished off the delicious relish that was in it.  I used the May Featured Life Preserver's kit.  Those Quite Contrary papers from My Mind's Eye were calling to me, specifically those adorable little owls!!!  Here is what I did:

So simple, but just a lot of fun!  I'm so very glad that my button stash has a much happier little home now!  One of my good friends said she would need a 5 gallon pickle jar to house all of her yummy buttons.  Now that I would love to see!!! 

Thanks so much for popping on over!  Have a super scrappity Saturday and I will post another of my crop projects here tomorrow.  See you then!

No comments: