Friday, March 12, 2010

Just for fun!

What a crazy week it's been!  Last Friday night I was out scrapping with my good friend Desiree.  We were having the best time and then slowly throughout the night, my voice start to fade.

By the end of the night, I had lost my voice completely!  To top it all off, I also had pink eye and a wicked cough.  Today marks one full week of laryngitis.  I feel tons better than I did, but I am still not 100%. 

I did not get a lot done but I did manage to work on a few small projects.  This page started out as one idea and then completely morphed into something else.

I mixed up some Krafty paper from Paper Trunk as the base, then piled on some Pink Paislee Amber Road.  I did a little figure 8 action with my satin ribbon and sewing machine.  Let me tell you that was entertaining!!  Those little chipboard buttons with the round sentiment are from K & Co Wild Saffron.  It was fun to mix things up!  This is my sweet baby on his 2nd birthday picking out his pumpkin!  He loved it!!

















Here is a card that I created for my Mom's birthday.  I used the March card sketch posted over at Scrapfit for this one using up some of my Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire stash.













I hope this finds you healthy and having a super fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

Gorgeous stuff Rhonda. I love your blog template. I am sorry it has taken awhile for me to leave you a comment. Trying to catch up on blogs now that I have my laptop back.