Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Musings

It's been a fun five weeks and lots of twists and turns as usual over at Life Preservers!  Today marks the end of my participation in the Scrap Bachelor, the Red Team was eliminated from the contest.  It was a lot of fun and to the remaining members of the Blue Team - best wishes, I think you may need it!! he he!!

Intrigued?  You should go on over and check it out.  Oh, but I must warn you, these gals get feisty and competitive when a contest is going on, so enjoy the feist-ivities!  It's all wonderful friendly fun!!!

I had the most amazing week!  I received my February kit and have just enjoyed every morsel of it!!  It is full of yummy Basic Grey Sugar Rush goodies!  I couldn't wait to work with it, here is my first creation, an easel card:

















Stay tuned for more!  Thanks for popping by!!

4 comments:

Laurajean said...

hmmm, Scrap Bachelor, that has definitely got me intrigued...gonna have to check it out...Love your card girl,so pretty :)

Lisa J. said...

So sad our hunch was off Rhonda. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Your card is great.

Lydia said...

Great card, perfect for spring!! So cheery

Katie said...

what a cute, springy card!
is that an envelope that says friends?