Here is my interpretation of the sketch using Life Stories and my favorite wedding photo:
*Note, This layout was selected for publication in the January 24 issue of Scrapbook News and Review.
2. Created using cricut, cut out 3 variated sizes, inked and rolled.
3. This is the rose taught by Tim Holtz for his 12th tag of Christmas this year. Learn How!
4. Created using cricut, cut out 5 variated sizes, inked and rolled.
5. Lollipop flowers scrunched and misted. Cut 4 circles, 3", 2.5", 2", 1". Spritz with water, then glimmer spray. While wet, scrunch and fold together. Use heat gun to set this in place. Looks like leather flowers when done!
6. Heart Rose technique. Heart Rose Tutorial! (Warning - these are HUGE!)
7. Vintage Brad Flower. This is quick and easy. You just need a large brad. I made mine using a 1/2" brad and a 4x4" square piece of paper. I tied mine using string versus a rubber band. I saw this on another site and thought it was a cute idea. I placed a part of the Prima bling in the center for fun. Learn How!
- Prima Say it in Crystals
- Inks & Shimmer Mist
- Sentiment Rub-On
- Kaiser Pearls on Butterflies
Thanks for stopping by!