Sunday, November 22, 2009

Starring... Professor "MY!" Glasses and other stuff...

For this month I'm designing with Fancy Pants "Rough and Tough" line which is Life Preserver's alternate November kit.  It is very fun and carefree, just perfect for some goofy or wild photos!

For this layout, I altered the star pattern paper with a variety of Stickles so that the color scheme would coordinate better with the red/black background pattern paper.  I used glossy accents on the glasses in the upper photo and diamond stickles on them in the lower photo.  I also used glossy accents on the white polka dots and on the "5" in the title "gla5ses".  I doodled and stickled under the word "my".

I cut the star out from a coffee sleeve and the red wire on it is a bread tie. 


















Hi!  A fun little card...














For this card I was inspired by the Life Preserver's Nov Card Sketch Challenge.  I used some stickles for a little extra zing.  This paper is just too cute and fun!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Great LO and card! Blog looks awesome!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Rhonda how did you make it a 3 wide blog?

Lisa J. said...

Rhonda you did a great job with the Alt kit. I love the extra little touches.