Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Exciting!!

I'm so tickled I just had to put a quick post out here!!  Have you checked out ScrapFit!?  If you haven't, pop on over and check out their challenges.  I participated with them for Workout #7 with my How Amusing! layout.  They just posted the winner today and.....    they chose me!  Woo Hoo!!!

A warm thank you going out to Missy at ScrapMuse for so generously donating the prize.  It's their November kit full of all kinds of scrappy goodness.  I will definitely be using some of these goodies to play along on another ScrapFit workout soon!

Thank you to ScrapFit and ScrapMuse for the inspiration and fun!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Huge congrats!!! Thanks for playing along! I can't wait to see what you create for the next challenge!

Lydia Siegel said...

WTG Rhonda! So glad you played along with us! Your lo was fabulous!