Monday, October 12, 2009

Snowy Monday Greetings!

I am such a bad blogger - I'm sorry!  It's been almost an entire week since I have updated. 

Let's see...  a huge congratulations are in order and going out to Kelly and Barbara!  Kelly took first place as winner of the Big Scrapper House and earned herself a year full of non stop scrappity dappity do goodness from Life Preservers Club!  Barbara as the runner up earned herself 3 months of scrappy goodness too.  How awesome are those prizes?!! 

I'm so thrilled, I got my October kit on Thursday night from Life Preservers!  All of my kits are just stunning.  I can't wait to dig into everything!  With today's snow here in MN, I can tell that winter might sprout some extreme scrapping in me!

Unfortunately this last weekend we were really busy with some serious stuff.  Next weekend is our DS#1's second birthday!  I can't believe he is almost 2 already.  I'm really in a state of denial about that.

Hopefully if all goes as planned, I'll have some scrappy fun to share with you soon.

No comments: