Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Spider....

Ok, how cute is the Boo to You! collection from My Mind's Eye?  Here is another project that I created with it from the Basic Halloween Kit from Life Preservers. 

I decided to create an interactive storybook with tags, based on "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and twist it for halloween a bit.  I used the mini album make and take concept from Bo Bunny's ScrapFest09 project.  My 2 year old son loves to play with these tags, the pumpkins and the spider!



The itsy bitsy spider climbed up in the pumpkin patch
It started getting darker, he thought he saw a bat!

Out came the moon and the witches zoomed around...

(A FrankenWitch that is!  I converted Frankie into a witch.)

So the itsy bitsy spider climbed back down to the ground.

The End.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

this is just the cutest!!! I love that you transformed Franky into a witch!! The story and the mini are adorable!!

Amber said...

great job!