Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Greetings!

It has been awhile since my last post!  I've been busy with some designs that I was working on that had some deadlines to meet by yesterday.  I'm happy to report that I did get things all done and I'm so thrilled to have them wrapped up.

Tomorrow is a super scrap happy day for me!  My best friend and scrapping buddy is going to come into town for a visit.  She hasn't been to our new house yet.  I wish I were a little better prepared for the visit, but it's all good.  We are heading to the Mall of America on Friday for http://www.scrapfest09.com/.  After that we will scrap at a lss for the night.  A big huge hug and thank you to my supportive loving husband for watching the kids so I can have fun and do this.  He has been working very long days this week.

The kids have been so much fun!  They play together so cute and they are hilarious to watch interacting with each other.  I don't think God prepares you for how overcome you get with joy and love for your children.  Just to watch them is a complete miracle. 

Have a super scrappity dappity day!

No comments: