Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Checkout Time from the BSH!

Well I'm sad to say that I'm out of the BSH contest over at Life Preservers Club.  It was a fun little game and provided lots of inspiration for some great scrapping projects that I would not have done otherwise. 

A big thank you to Von and Frank for putting it on.  They had fun twists and turns throughout and gave out little prizes along the way to some lucky folks.  Now we have to wait and see who the final 2 will be and then the big announcement of what the Grand Prize will be next week. 

For some reason, I still feel like there will be one more twist to this game.  Maybe I'm wrong, but usually there are 3 finalists and not 2.  Could they play something out for the outted players to get a chance to find the Key and get back in?  Hmmm...  funny if they do huh?  I say ....  tune into the LP site to watch for yourself!

Anyhow...   I'm off to go drown my sorrows in some ice cream. **sniff**

Ok, so I knew that today might be a little roller coaster of a day.  I had gotten a fun email from my LSS "Scrapbooks Too" and for the first 40 customers with purchase today they were giving away a 20 pack of double sided MME paper.  They are open from Noon to 5 on Sundays for the fall and winter.

I made a trip and stopped by.  I found this new tool called a "quickstick" made by QuicKutz to help when working with Bling.  Fortunately I also remembered the secret phrase and got 25% off of it too!  I got a few more pieces of the Graphic 45 papers to compliment others that I have.  I really really love the Fashionista and Communique lines.  To pull it all together I also found some lovely new Prima pearly flowers called "Say it in Studs".  They are amazing and will work perfectly for the projects that I am putting together.
Oh.. the MME papers are Confetti.  Fun boy colors - perfect for me!

No comments: