Friday, September 4, 2009

Cricut Design Studio and Jukebox!

I have to share with you how excited I am this week!  I received a box full of scrappity dappity goodness!  Creative Xpress had a super deal on their site for a design studio/jukebox combination so I had to get it.  My dear scrapping friend Jodi said it is the bomb, and of course I believe her!

Installation of the software went pretty well, until the registration process where I hit a speed bump.  I prevailed though and all is set!  Now to just figure out how to play with the software and make it work.  That is usually where things really click for me, so it should be lots of fun!

I'm so excited to be able to use images from multiple cartridges and cut in 1 pass.  This should be very fun once I get the hang of it.  It should be a money and time saver in helping to use a sheet more completely.  Can I tell you how much I already love my Cricut?  It just made my last project so cute!  I really can not wait to do more with it.  Sandra from the Life Preservers Club website just shared a tutorial on how to make some beautiful cardstock flowers and I think I will have to make them very very soon!

Now if I can find out how to update the Slice so it can cut shadow fonts for me, life will be grand!  I love the flourishes that the Slice can cut!

No comments: