Monday, May 30, 2016

Floral Happy Birthday featuring JustRite Papercraft

Monday greetings to you!  I have one of my first projects to share with you today that I created for JustRite Papercraft.


I started out using the A2 Cardfront Basics to create my foundation layer. Next, I added the Four in a Square die cut on top, while positioning a layer behind that I stamped a variety of the Create A Flower Garden Stamps using some soft chalk ink colors. 


I layered in a bit of cheesecloth, then the Garden Circle Die cut on top. I also used a decorative rectangular frame stamp and cut it using the A2 Cardfront Basics set.  Next, I cut the Happy Birthday sentiment from a nice vibrant pink so it would pop.  

To complete the card, I assembled a few flowers using the Floral Trio One die set. I rubbed a bit of Inka gold on some and added a bit of Diamond stickles to another to give them a bit of texture. 

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!

JustRite Papercraft Products:
Die 05035 - Garden Circle Dies
Die 05060 - Happy Birthday Sentiment Die
Die 05034 - Four in a Square Dies
Die 05018 - Open Leaf Vines
Die 05022 - Floral Trio One Dies - Set of 7 
Die 05047 - A2 Cardfront Basics Dies
Stamps 05056 - Create A Flower Garden Stamps
Stamps 05068 - Congrats Card Basics

Other Products:
PowderPuff Chalk Inks by Quick Quotes
Cheesecloth
Prills
Ranger Stickles: Diamond
Inka Gold: Rose Quartz and Platinum
Patterned Paper: DCWV Scripts and Music Notes Stack

1 comment:

Juliz Design Post said...

Beautiful card Rhonda.
Julie x