Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a Rush!

The February Featured Kit from Life Preserver's has been calling to me a lot lately!  I can't seem to put it down, the colors are so beautiful in this Sugar Rush line from Basic Grey.  The periwinkel, oranges, reds and pinks just come alive!  I don't know about you, but it makes me long for Spring!

Here are some of the projects that I have created from this kit that just keeps on giving and giving....

This is a layout of my sweet baby boy's first birthday cake experience!  Included is the candle from the cupcake for fun.  He truly loved every morsel, as evidenced by his cute little oompa loompa face!  We were really worried that the food coloring would stain his face, thankfully it washed off well!

My scraps card experiment!  I had bits and pieces from a project that I thought I would use for fun and see what I could do.  For a completely random experiment, I really love this card!
One more easel card!  This one is a little gift for a someone who made my day, I hope she likes it!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a super scrappity weekend!!!

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Lovely creations Rhonda! I hope you are feeling better.

Elizabeth said...

Hey there girlie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and posting! You said such a nice comment I wanted to come and respond to you for it! Thank you so much! :) You put a smile on my face!
e.